Here are a few key resources dealing with historical firearms that I turn to whenever I want to know more.
- C&Rsenal - “a you-tube channel dedicated to in-depth firearm history”.
- Forgotten Weapons - “At Forgotten Weapons I think the most interesting guns out there are the most obscure ones. I try to search out experimental and prototype weapons and show you how they work, in addition to more conventional guns that you may not have heard of before.”
- British Muzzleloaders - “an Historical Shooting Channel that features British and Empire Military Arms from the Victorian era (plus or minus, that is). The Baker Rifle, the Enfield, the Snider, the Martini Henry, the Lee-Metford and Lee Enfield.”
- 9-hole Reviews - “We don’t cheat your accuracy reviews with 3 to 5 round groups.”
- Bloke on the Range - “A somewhat off-the-wall and tongue-in-cheek look at firearms, military history and shooting, and a jolly good tilt at the windmills of fuddlore to go with it.”
- Enfield Accurizing - “about accuracy tricks and tips for stock and tuned Lee Enfields.”